Do you meet the following criteria?
- Resided in the Residence Halls for at least one (1) semester prior to the semester of selection for membership.
- Reside in the Residence Halls during the semester of application.
- Be a student in good standing with the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh and have a minimum of a 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Demonstrate outstanding service and leadership throughout his/her community and within the Residence Halls at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh or any previously attended colleges or universities.
Why should you apply?
- Increased opportunities to participate, plan, and implement community service programs.
- Gain the opportunity to recognize other campus leaders for their hard work.
- Opportunity to work with the top 1% of hall leaders on campus.
- Upon induction you receive a membership pin and certificate.
- Upon graduation you receive a medallion that you can wear to graduation.
- Being a member of NRHH is nationally recognized, which helps build your resume and prepare for a career.
The Application can be found by clicking here.
In order to be considered for NRHH induction, a Reference Form must be completed by any of the following people:
- A faculty member
- A coach or mentor
- A Community Advisor
- An A/RHD
The Reference Form can be found by clicking here.
Training information will be given to Executive Board members at the beginning of the new academic year, with an End of the Year Report.
If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Nicole BellCorelli firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Eizenga email@example.com
Lori Develice Collins firstname.lastname@example.org